ITALO TOWS NAZARE
- Italo Ferreira is absolutely living his best surf life.
- After scoring epic Supertubos the last few days, the World Champ just got his first taste of Nazare after being towed into a few by Edílson Assunção.
- World champs celebrate their accomplishments in a lot of different ways, and for Italo it means going and scoring more barrels, and for the first time in his life, towing into Nazare.
- As Italo's dream run continues, the whole North Atlantic forecast looks incredible so stay tuned for more.
THE NEXT OLYMPIC HURDLE
- In the latest Olympic surf news, the International Surfing Association has announced that El Salvador will host the 2020 ISA World Surfing Games this May.
- The final 12 Olympic Qualifiers; seven women and five men, will be determined here as the ISA is the International Federation for surfing in the Olympics.
- For those hoping to surf in the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games, surfing this event is an eligibility requirement, so expect all the heavies to be down in El Sal.
TRAVIS POTTER O'RIGINALS
- The latest release in O'Neill's O'Riginals series profiles underground surf explorer Travis Potter.
- Raised in Orange County and now based in Bali, Potter lives that feral life.
- Along with fellow adventurer Timmy Turner, he is responsible for the award-winning film "Second Thoughts" back in 2004.
- Traveling off the grid in Indo, this new clip does not shy away from the consequences, which in Potter's case included contracting Malaria.
- But that's all part of the process, for Potts.