January 25, 2020
SPOT CHECK: TAGHAZOUT BAY
- The Pro Taghazout Bay is officially underway in Morocco.
- The QS 5,000 is being hosted at the dreamy rights of Anchor Point.
- While competitors hit the water today at the backup site Anza, known for A-frames...
- Moroccan surfer Ramzi Boukhiam offers up a unique look at his local zone.
THE LINEUP WITH JADSON ANDRE
- Brazilian journeyman Jadson Andre just sat down for a conversation on "The Lineup with Dave Prodan."
- Jaddy goes deep, talking about the early days of the Brazilian storm, leaving home at 13 to chase his dream and why he thinks he's in the Title hunt in 2020.
- Tune in to the full episode now on WorldSurfLeague.com or wherever you get your podcasts.
SCHULZ FLIES IN BRACK(ISH)
- San Clemente aerial ace Kevin Schulz just dropped a new edit titled "Brack(ish)"
- From technical grabs, to rotations, to big straight airs …
- If it's state-of-the-art, above-the-lip surfing you seek... look no further.
- You can find the full cut on Schulzy's Vimeo channel.
DROLLET'S FOIL FUN
- Whether he's leading the charge at Teahupoo or keeping things loose on the down days, Tahiti's Matahi Drollet knows how to enjoy his environment.
- In a recent Instagram post we find him entertaining himself on his foil…
- What's your favorite pose … the superman, the racecar, the yogi?