January 31, 2020
VOLCOM PIPE PRO: DAY TWO
- It was another classic day at the Volcom Pipe Pro yesterday with clean six- to eight-foot surf bombing through all day.
- Local charger Makai McNamara went ham with a pair of 8-point rides and the day's highest heat total.
- There's still a lot of surfing left and it looks like the waves are going to just keep pumping.
- Keep it locked on WorldSurfLeague.com for all the action.
LAKEY SIGNS WITH SISSTREVOLTION
- Lakey Peterson has just announced a new partnership with surf brand Sisstrevolution.
- An all-women's surf brand launched a year ago, Sisstrevoltion is making some noise.
- After spending 2019 vying for a World Title, Lakey is the biggest name on their growing roster.
- Congrats, Lakey! Can't wait to see you guys make some magic this year.
SURF BENDER WITH PARKER COFFIN
- After battling all year on the Qualifying Series, Parker Coffin needed some time to just go surfing.
- In his latest video drop called "Surf Bender," Coffin puts on a tour de force performance sans jersey.
- And how about the soundtrack by Kut U Up...those guys rock!
- You can check the full cut on the Coffin brothers' YouTube channel.
GOING LEFT AT WAIMEA BAY
- We all know Mark Healey is nuts, but going left at Waimea?
- Check out what the lunatic got up to on the last big swell at the Bay...