Friday, February 7, 2020
NAZARE CHALLENGE ON YELLOW ALERT
- Alright guys, we've got some breaking news hot off the press ...
- The Nazaré Tow Surfing Challenge presented by Jogos Santa Casa has officially been placed on Yellow Alert.
- The Big Wave team is closely monitoring a massive North Atlantic swell for next Tuesday, February 11th.
- Conditions are forecasted to be big, buttery and glassy all day, so if things continue to track we can expect some state-of-the-art tow surfing.
- We will officially call the event on with a Green Alert status within 48 hours of the targeted run day.