Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Well one thing is for sure -- there is no shortage of Big Wave action going down.
- The Nazaré Tow Surfing Challenge presented by Jogos Santa Casa is currently on Yellow Alert.
- And a new original series called "WSL Big Wave At Large" just dropped on WorldSurfLeague.com
- Episode one features an elite group of big wave chargers as they descended on Pe'ahi for back-to-back swells in January.
- And one of those chargers, Kai Lenny, just dropped by our studio to walk us through all the action from Maui and his goals for 2020.