Sunday, February 9, 2020
NAZARE GOES GREEN
- The Nazare Tow Surfing Challenge Presented by Jogos Santa Casa is officially on green alert for Tuesday February 11th.
- The swell and conditions are setting up for a day of big wave surfing that could be downright historic, but we'll see what happens...
- Keep it locked on WorldSurfLeague.com as things continue to develop in Portugal.
ANOTHER LAP FOR THE GOAT?
- Looks like the GOAT could be taking that lap.
- 11-time World Champ Kelly Slater is set to surf the Corona Piha Pro in New Zealand this March.
- "New Zealand is a place with incredible surf, amazing golf courses and so much more", Slater says.
- Waves, golf and a shot at 10,000 qualification points? Looks like he could be kicking off his 2020 season in style.
- Go get 'em Kelly.
TIKANUI TAMES GIANT TEAHUPOO
- Massive Teahupoo never fails to blow my mind, and Tikanui Smith's bomb from last August is no exception.
- It's now an entry for Ride of the Year at the 2020 WSL Big Wave Awards.
- Head to for all the action.
O'NEILL'S HAWAII LIVE HIGHLIGHTS
- This winter has been one of the most consistent Hawaii seasons for years and Team O'Neill has been all over it.
- A killer highlight clip featuring Jordy Smith, Eli Olson, Soli Bailey, Dwight Pastrana, Ian Crane and Brett Barley shows just how good it's been.
- Go to O'Neill's Youtube page for an action-packed Hawaii Live edit.