Monday, February 10th
LENNY'S NAZARE WARMUP
- Tomorrow could be a perfect day in Portugal as the green light has been called on for the Nazare Tow Surfing Challenge Presented by Jogos Santa Casa.
- Today, tow teams were out warming up and testing their equipment as the swell filled in.
- And the early standout?
- You guessed it, Kai Lenny.
- Call time is 8:00am local, Tuesday February 11th.
- Keep it locked on WorldSurfLeague.com for all the info …
MEDINA DOES INDO
- Celebrating Gabe Medina's new signature boardshort, Rip Curl has dropped a cookin' new freesurf edit featuring the 2-time World Champ.
- One hundred seconds of ferocious, high-octane surfing, Medina goes absolutely ballistic in Indo and not a competition jersey in sight …
- The biggest takeaway after seeing this? Medina means business in 2020 …
JJF'S GREATEST HITS
- And then … there's John John.
- To fire you up for the 2020 Title race before it even begins, the WSL just dropped "The Best of John John Florence … Ever!"
- Featuring nearly a decade's worth of highlights, you can catch the full 16-minute cut on the WSL's YouTube channel.
FANNING BENDS THE KNEE
- And talk about the best week ever …
- Last week, Mick Fanning finally got back in the water after blowing out his knee, quoting the "The Stoke Is Real.
- Then he went and popped the question to one lucky lady, girlfriend Breeana Randall.
- The three-time World Champ also announced that they're not only engaged, but are expecting a baby in August … which will be Mick's first.