Thursday, February 13, 2020
ANDY IRONS DAY
- In Hawaii, today, February 13th is Andy Irons Day.
- This is a day that's officially recognized on the Islands to celebrate the life and accomplishments of the three-time World Champ from Hanalei, Kauai.
- We miss you, Andy. Thanks for giving surfing your all.
TOLEDO IN BRAZIL QS 5,000
- Filipe Toledo continues to dominate the Oi Hang Loose Pro Contest.
- Brazil's first Qualifying Series 5,000 of the year in Fernando De Noronha has seen some fun surf moving through and Toledo, the top seed, is taking advantage.
- Next call tomorrow 7:00am Local Time -- watch it live on WorldSurfLeague.com.
STRIKE MISSION: ATLANTIC SCORE
- The Atlantic Ocean has been pumping and we've been cooking something up with Billy Kemper, Koa Smith and Luke Davis.
- These three recently made a strike mission and absolutely scored kegging barrels.
- Here's a sneak peak of what's to come from this collab between these guys and WSL Studios … yeah guys!
HBD ADRIANO DE SOUZA
- And finally a very happy birthday to our 2015 World Champ, Adriano De Souza, who turns 33 today.