UESI LIGHTS UP OZ
- Cyclone Uesi has lit up Australia's eastern seaboard and it's no surprise that 2012 World Champ Joel Parkinson scored the wave of the day at Snapper.
- Further north the Noosa Points also turned on where local standout Harrison Roach scored some bombs, and some burnings, at Boiling Pot.
- But some of the thickest waves of the swell were just too much to handle.
LAURA ENEVER'S UNDONE
- Laura Enever has a new film project called "Undone" and we have the sneak peek at the trailer.
- Laura shares her story of how she rose from Narrabeen grom, to World Tour competitor, to riding some of the most dangerous waves in the world.
- You can watch it exclusively on WorldSurfLeague.com
BRASIL QS HEATS UP
- With the surf pumping at Fernando today, Filipe Toledo continues to roll at the Oi Hang Loose Pro Contest, posting a 9-point ride today.
- Recent Volcom Pipe Pro winner Wiggolly Dantas also won his heat.
- Hawaii's Mason Ho also got in on the action, pushing scores into the excellent range.
- We're 16 heats away from a winner … is Filpe going to take this thing out?