Sunday, February 16, 2020
THE BEST OF ITALO
- Stomping crazy airs, making impossible sections and doing it all with a smile on his face.
- It could only be Italo Ferriera, your 2019 World Champion.
- For all the fans, we've just dropped an Italo greatest hits edit available now on the World Surf League YouTube page.
- You don't want to miss this one.
BOUKHIAM WINS IN BRASIL
- Moroccan Ramzi Boukhiam has claimed the Oi Hang Loose Pro at Fernando de Noronha.
- Defeating Weslley Dantas in the final, it's his fourth career Qualifying Series win and moves him up to No. 2 on the QS rankings.
- Up next, the QS moves to the Land Down Under for the start of the Australian leg.
LENNY ON THE LINEUP
- Kai Lenny just sat down for a chat with the WSL's Dave Prodan on "The Lineup."
- They go deep on the fear and the consequences of big wave barrels, the insane level of talent on the CT, and why Taco Bell is his rocket fuel.
- Listen to the full conversation of WorldSurfLeague.com or wherever you score your Podcasts.
MASON'S SANDBAR SCORE
- A rare sandbar just came and went at Ehukai Beach Park and the whole Ho family was ready to take advantage.
- Mason busted out his Tommy Peterson Fireball Fish for the special occasion and it was like a Gold Coast pointbreak on the North Shore.
- Check out Mason, Coco, Pops and even the GOAT on Mason's YouTube now … like, right now.
EPIC END TO AUSSIE BOARDRIDERS
- Finally, congratulations to the North Shore Boardriders Club, who have taken out the nudie Australian Boardriders Battle.
- North Shelly and North Narrabeen finished second and third respectively.
- Congrats, guys.