Friday, February 28, 2020
SNAPT 1 & 2 NOW LIVE
- When filmmaker Logan Dulien made Snapt 1 and 2 in the early 2000s he compiled a crew of some of the most radical surfers of the era and turned them loose.
- Featuring World Champs like Andy Irons and Mick Fanning, the films were raw and explosive …
- The films are now available online, so go check them out on the Snapt Surf Youtube page.
- And for more on Dulien, listen to his interview on the ‘Line-Up with Dave Prodan', wherever you get your podcasts.
MORRO BAY PUMPS
- The SLO CAL Open at Morro Bay kicked off this week on California's Central Coast...and it's been properly pumping.
- Featuring an international list of competitors, including USA Surfing coach and two-time U.S. Open champ Brett Simpson.
- Keep it locked on WorldSurfLeague.com for all the action.
COUZINET RETURNS TO REUNION
- French QS competitor Jorgan Couzinet just returned home to Reunion Island to prepare for his 2020 campaign.
- In recent years the Indian Ocean island has had to reckon with a number of tragic shark attacks.
- But in his new edit, "Zion," Jorgan showcases the stunning beauty of Reunion and just how good the waves are.
THE DROP NOOSA
- The Drop Festival is going off today in Noosa.
- Singer-songwriter Kita Alexander, wife of Owen Wright, dropped a new single "Against The Water" and the word is she could be performing the track live.
- After Noosa, The Drop will continue following the Australian leg of the Tour, so get your tickets now.