Sunday, March 8, 2020
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY
- This weekend we're recognizing International Women's Day, and we have a lot to celebrate in 2020.
- Here are some of the top moments so far this year, knowing there will be many more to come!
BETHANY HAMILTON CT CAMPAIGN
- Bethany Hamilton just dropped some big news.
- She's committing to the 2020 season with the goal of qualifying for next year's Championship Tour.
- This is simply incredible, Bethany, we're stoked to see you back in a jersey!
LAURA ENEVER UNDONE
- Then there's former CT surfer Laura Enever …
- She's made it her mission to bring beauty, femininity and highly progressive surfing to the world.
- And her new film, "Undone," showcases her quest to surf the most dangerous waves in the world.
MOLLY PICKLUM'S AIR GAME
- Australia's 17-year-old Molly Picklum has done some of the most progressive backhand airs in the game.
- If this full rotation is any indication of what to expect from her this season, then bring it on!
HBD LISA ANDERSEN
- And finally, we want to say happy birthday to our four-time World Champ Lisa Andersen, who turns 51 today.
- Thank you for blazing the trail for us all.