Tuesday, March 10, 2020
HEAZLEWOOD SOARS IN SYDNEY
- There was a lot of movement yesterday on Day 3 of the Sydney Surf Pro.
- Flying higher than anyone was Aussie Reef Heazlewood, who stomped an effortless full rotation.
- Top seeds Owen Wright and Julian Wilson were both knocked out, as was fan favorite Bethany Hamilton.
- The Sydney Surf Pro is live on WorldSurfLeague.com through March 14th
- With 10,000 qualifying points on the table, things are starting to heat up.
MEDINA'S TRAINING DAYS
- Two-time World Champ Gabriel Medina has been doing work this offseason.
- Hammering it in the gym, he's looking fit and ready for business when the Championship Tour kicks off in a couple weeks.
- So, who's your pick to win the Title in 2020, tell us in the comments below...
ROBO'S D-BAH WARMUP
- 2020 Championship Tour rookie Jack Robinson is renowned for his talent in slabs.
- But his small-wave game is looking tack sharp right now.
- The Snapt crew caught him testing his new quiver of Eric Arakawa shaped blades at D-Bah.
- Can't wait to see you in action this season, Jack-O.
FANNING ON THE LINEUP
- While we are on the subject of the Gold Coast, 3x World Champ Mick Fanning just sat down on "The Lineup With Dave Prodan".
- The boys went deep on wrestling sharks, overcoming adversity, and what it takes to bag a Title.
- A two-part conversation, you can stream part one now on WorldSurfLeague.com or wherever you get your podcasts.