Saturday, March 14, 2020
THE BEST OF KOLOHE ANDINO
- Enjoying a career year in 2019, Kolohe Andino was firmly in the World Title race and earned a spot for himself in the upcoming Summer Olympics.
- And while he's only 25-years-old, he's already a steely vet that's been on Tour for the last seven years.
- For all the moments that made the man, check out "The Best Of Kolohe Andino" now on the WSL YouTube page.
EUROPEAN SURFERS REACT
- Surfers continue to react to the COVID-19 situation and Europeans are taking to Instagram.
- France's Johanne Defay has, "Made the decision to go back home during this crazy time, I just want to be with my closest ones." and plans to travel tomorrow from Australia.
- Portugal's Nic Von Rupp will be on the couch binging shows …
- And Italian pro Robert D'Amico simply says, "This is a message for all of you abroad … BE CAREFUL!"
- Stay safe out there guys.
ELECTRIC GILMORE, HO AND DAWSON
- Seven-time World Champ Stephanie Gilmore, Coco Ho and Leah Dawson recently traveled to the Surf Ranch to film "Electric Wave" for Audi.
- "Creating beautiful and unique surf imagery is something I love to collaborate on," Steph said.
- Daniel Askill, known for his music videos with Lady Gaga, directed this half surf-film, half arthouse glimpse into the future.
KAI'S SOUTH PACIFIC GLIDE
- As the big-wave season has slowed down, Kai Lenny's been stimulating his senses down in Tahiti.
- Enjoying what he calls "the most pristine, clearest water I have ever foiled in," swell or no swell, the man knows how to have fun in the water.