Monday, March 16th, 2020
ERIK LOGAN ANNOUNCEMENT
- We've got a great show for you today, but first, some news from the WSL CEO Erik Logan.
THE GOLD COAST PUMPS
- The surf has been going off on the Gold Coast and the people there are scoring.
- Griffin Colapinto's been punting, Mick Fanning's been ripping, and how about this air by the big man, Owen Wright?!
- Cyclone Gretel is forecast to serve up an epic week of waves so keep it locked here for updates and new vision as it drops.
TOLEDO SCORES IN MEXICO
- But it's not just Australia as Filipe Toledo's recently been enjoying some epic sand-bottom points down in Salina Cruz, Mexico.
- Looking fast and loose, this is how the World Title contender is spending his time during the off season.
BRUNO HANSEN'S WINNING STREAK
- Denmark's Bruno Hansen is a gold medalist … again.
- Over the weekend at the 2020 AmpSurf ISA World Para Surfing Championship he claimed his unprecedented fifth consecutive gold medal.
- Congrats to Bruno and all of the surfers that competed in the event.
THOUGHTS FROM AN ITALIAN SURFER
- And finally, while there's a lot of surfing still going on around the world, Italian Roberto d'Amico has an important message about COVID-19.
- Check out our exclusive interview with Roberto now on WorldSurfLeague.com.