Wednesday, March 18, 2020
WEIRD WAVES IN THE DEEP END
- The new episode of Dylan Graves' "Weird Waves" just dropped, and it gives us our first look at the Palm Springs Surf Club.
- With friend Cheyne Magnusson they dial up the park's power … and they pay the price.
- You can check out the full episode on WorldSurfLeague.com today.
JOHANNE DEFAY AT HOME
- As the impact of Covid-19 continues to develop, the beaches are now closed in France.
- We just spoke to Johanne Defay to see how she's spending her time at home.
- To find out more about what it's like to be a surfer in Europe right now head over WorldSurfLeague.com.
- Before the world went on lockdown, Morocco looked like the place to be.
- From classic conditions at Taghazout Bay, to Billy Kemper's score, and Torren Martyn's recent keg, it's been a good run of waves in North Africa.
MORE LAIRD AT NAZARÉ
- This winter Laird Hamilton traveled to Nazare for a groundbreaking foil session.
- "This is more like surfing than anything I've ever done, and that's why I'm doing it," Laird explained.
- For the full edit check out Lift Foil's YouTube page.