Friday, March 20, 2020
WORLD SURF WEEKLY DROPS
- Hey guys it looks like my plan to take over all WSL media channels is nearly complete…
- As we are dropping our first episode of World Surf Weekly today.
- This week we're bringing you a Covid-19 update, we rap with Italo Ferreira and ponder ... who will fill Carissa Moore's shoes on the CT?
- Go watch it now … right now, on WorldSurfLeague.com.
BOUREZ SITS OUT TEAHUPO'O
- Michel Bourez will not be surfing the upcoming Teahupo'o swell on account of the COVID-19 situation.
- Bourez explained that, "Personally I will not go to Teahupo'o to avoid the spread of the virus."
- As this global situation continues, please listen to your local authorities and stay safe out there.
JJF's HALEIWA SESSIONS
- John John Florence's has been doing work at Haleiwa.
- Showcasing the style that has won him two World Titles, check the full edit on his YouTube channel.
IAN WALSH CHASES POW
- Ian Walsh has been trekking through the Jackson Hole backcountry with Oscar-winning cinematographer Jimmy Chin.
- And from the looks of this they scored some pristine powder days.
- Talk about social distancing!