Wednesday, March 25, 2020
FIORAVANTI ON THE GOLD COAST
- Italy's Leonardo Fioravanti has been forced to hunker down on the Gold Coast.
- And while we're all having to find ways to get through these quarantines and lockdowns, here's what Leo's been up too...
- Learn more about what Leo's been up to and how he's spending his time on WorldSurfLeague.com.
JJF ON THE NORTH SHORE
- John John Florence just dropped another edit in his "Single Session" series.
- Featuring all three of the Florence boys, they get into some solid surf at home on the North Shore.
- Check the full session on John's YouTube channel.
MUSIC FOR THE MOMENT
- And finally, a little musical interlude from some of your favorite surfers…
- Conner Coffin, Seabass and the WSL's own Joe Turpel have all been jamming the tunes on Instagram.
- So, what do you want to hear these guys play next? Tell us in the comments below.