Thursday, March 26, 2020
WORLD SURF WEEKLY: CAROLINE MARKS
- The new episode of World Surf Weekly dropped today.
- In this at-home edition, World Number 1 Caroline Marks explains what she's doing to stay busy while the Tour's on hold.
- Check the full episode now on WorldSurfLeague.com
CONNER COFFIN AT RINCON
- Conner Coffin has been putting in the time at home.
- And before social distancing began, he caught a little late season west swell at Rincon.
- He even got to share the lineup with a pod of local dolphins.
KAI LENNY TALKS FIN TECH
- When it comes to barrier-breaking performances, sometimes the devil's in the details ...
- And for Kai Lenny and Carissa Moore, that means leaning into the Mink Systems fin design.
- We all know Morgan Maassen works at the intersection between fine art and surfing.
- And now he just dropped a lush new film featuring West Oz native Imogen Caldwell.
- It shows the 24-year-old charging some serious desert slabs at home.
- For more on all these stories from today, you know what to do, head to WorldSurfLeague.com