Saturday, April 4th, 2020
CJ HOBGOOD TALKS 2001 TITLE
- 2001 World Champ CJ Hobgood claimed his title during a tumultuous time in the world.
- In the latest episode of World Surf Weekly, CJ opens up about that time of triumph and tragedy...
- See more of what CJ had to say
VANS: FOOT THE BILL
- Our friends at Vans are supporting small businesses through these challenging times with an initiative they're calling "Foot The Bill."
- Here's how it works…
- But a pair of custom Vans and net proceeds will go directly to one of the local shops they're helping support.
- Head over to Vans.com/FootTheBill to pick up a new pair of kicks and make a difference.
ENDLESS NAMIBIA BARRELS
- It's going to take a lot of mind surfing to get us through these days, and Nathan Florence just served up the stuff dreams are made of.
- He just posted his best POV barrel shots from Skeleton Bay in Namibia on his YouTube channel.
- So, sit back and let Nate Dog take you away for a few blissful minutes.
ALYSSA SPENCER AT HOME
- Like all of us, rising California surf star Alyssa Spencer has been hunkered down at home in Encinitas.
- Here's how she's spending her days in the age of social distancing...