Tuesday, April 7th, 2020
ALL IN GOES TO HAWAII
- The newest episode of ‘All In: Life On The WSL Championship Tour' just dropped …
- And seven-time World Champ Stephanie Gilmore breaks down her competitive mindset going into the 2019 Maui Pro Final.
- While Japan's Kanoa Igarashi tunes up his equipment heading into the Pipe Masters.
JACK ROBBO TALKS NEW EDIT
- Jack Robinson has a new edit out and it showcases just how incredibly talented the West Oz local is.
- Featuring clips that didn't make the cut for his part in Snapt4 … we caught up with the Championship Tour rookie to see how he's spending his days right now.
JULIAN WILSON AT HOME
- Julian Wilson is focusing on the positives during this current break in the action.
- Spending more time with his family, he's getting his routine dialed and still getting in the ocean when he can.
MASON HO HYDRA SESSION
- Nobody rock dances quite like Mason Ho.
- Breaking out his new Lost Hydra Fish at home on the North Shore -- where surfing is still permitted -- his latest video drop showcases his unique talent perfectly.