Thursday, April 16, 2020
WSL REWIND: KERAMAS
- Alright fans, WSL Rewind kicks off today with the Corona Bali Protected.
- After a five year hiatus, the tour returned to the high-performance perfection of Keramas...
- And who can forget Italo's blistering ten-pointer against Jordy in the Semis?
- To watch the full comp, tune in to worldsurfleague.com.
BIG WEDNESDAY JUSTINE DUPONT
- With the Big Wave Awards currently on hold, let's take a look at Justine Dupont's monster Nazare wave submitted for Ride of the Year.
- We'll be highlighting award submissions every Wednesday so keep it locked here for these HUGE performances.
GET TO KNOW OLLIE HENRY
- You might not have heard much about 19-year-old West Oz local Ollie Henry.
- However, after his new video ‘Shelf Isolation', that's all about to change.
- From big airs to slabs he's a hard charging freesurfer whose cover has finally been blown.
ZEKE STORIES IS FIRE
- Finally, Jacob "Zeke" Szekely just dropped a new edit on his YouTube page that captures the North County native surfing, skating and generally causing a raucous.
- Josh Kerr says this thing makes him miss his youth in the 90's so you know it's worth a watch.