LAWN PATROL WITH JUSTINE DUPONT
- French big-wave surfer Justine Dupont absolutely charged Nazare last winter.
- Now, with the season behind her, she's dropping into the latest installment of the WSL's "Lawn Patrol."
- For your exclusive tour of the harbor at Nazare and for a peek inside the Red Bull warehouse, check out Dupont on "Lawn Patrol" this Sunday on WorldSurfLeague.com.
SLATER SCORES SYDNEY SLAB
- With swell smashing Australia's East Coast recently, our friend Kelly Slater magically appeared at one of Sydney's heaviest slabs.
- SURFER Magazine just revealed all of the footage in their latest episode of "Amped Sessions"
- I'm not sure how he makes it look so easy….watch the full cut over at Surfer.com.
PALM SPRINGS POOL PARTY
- The Snapt crew has been enjoying the weather...and the surf...in the California desert.
- Sampling the Palm Springs Surf Club, guys like Ian Crane, Eithan Osborne, Parker Coffin and Cheyne Magnusson have been having a ball.
- Is Palm Springs really going to be the next hotbed for California surfing?
DAKODA WALTERS NOISY OCEAN
- Aussie Junior Champ Dakoda Walters has a new edit out.
- "Noisy Ocean" was filmed at home at Angourie during the lockdown and shows just how fast Walters is progressing.
- An explosive talent who surfs every wave at full throttle, we can't wait to see where he goes from here.