Throughout the Fiji Women's Pro and the Fiji Pro, the world's best surfers navigated some impressive barrels at the iconic lefthander of Cloudbreak and several elite surfers turned in wild footage for the second ASP GoPro Challenge of the season. Tatiana Weston-Webb (HAW), replacement surfer for the ASP Top 17 and overall darkhorse, won $15,000 for this crazy Cloudbreak tube during the Fiji Pro expression session, winning the award over a plethora of ASP WCT veterans.
1. New to Fiji? No problem! Watch Tatiana Weston-Webb navigate the foam-ball during the expression session at Cloudbreak. This was the Kauaian's winning video.
2. You've got to pay to play. Jordy Smith (ZAF) captures a beautiful sight and then shows us what it's like to take one on the head at Cloudbreak.
3. Owen Wright (AUS) is no stranger to Cloudbreak. Here, the Australian takes you inside a monster tube.
4. Hawaiian Freddy Patacchia (HAW) looks as comfortable out at Cloudbreak as anyone. Watch him navigate this technical tube in the No. 4 GoPro video.
5. European standout Aritz Aranburu (ESP) has proven himself in the barrel throughout his career. Watch the regular-footer thread one at Cloudbreak.
Check out more Fijian barrels from the second GoPro Challenge of 2014.