January 13, 2020
ITALO SCORES PORTUGAL
- So, what's Italo Ferreira been doing since winning the 2019 World Title?
- Surfing and training, of course.
- The champ's in Portugal at the moment, and by the looks of his Instagram feed, he's been getting piped at Supertubos.
- Prior to that he posted a training session from back home in Brazil, and let's just say he's looking a little toned.
- Man, the 2020 Championship Tour can't get here fast enough.
SOUND WAVES: KYUSS KING
- The latest episode of WSL Studio's Sound Waves just dropped featuring Aussie hessian Kyuss King.
- It takes you backstage with King as he moshes through the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing.
- Rock to the full cut here.
BURLEIGH SINGLE FIN FESTIVAL
- When it comes to old-school styling, the Burleigh Boardriders Single Fin Festival was the place to be over the weekend.
- Ethan Ewing took out the men's division in an epic final with style-lord and defending champ Joel Parkinson.
- Occy owned the Master's division, while Dimity Stoyle won the Women's and Ty Richardson took out the Juniors.
- Congrats to all, way to keep it classic.