January 22, 2020
BIG WAVE AWARDS CLIPS
- Submissions for the 2020 WSL Big Wave Awards are coming in fast and furious.
- In its historic 20th year, the awards recognize the surfers who have charged the hardest both in and out of a jersey.
- Winners will be announced at the Big Wave Awards ceremony in May.
- And you can check out all the hottest submission clips right now on WorldSurfLeague.com
PORTUGAL'S WEIRDEST WAVE?
- From Supertubos to Nazare, there's no shortage of epic surf in Portugal, but that's not Dylan Graves' jam.
- In the latest installment of the Vans' series Weird Waves, Graves and crew focus their attention on riding the rippable surf generated by ferries heading to and from Lisbon.
- Tune into the full episode on Vans' YouTube channel.
BAILY SCORES A CHRISTENSON FISH
- O'Neill recently asked shaper Chris Christenson to mix things up for their team with his famous twin-fin fish design.
- Noah Wegrich, Timmy Reyes, Ian Crane and Soli Bailey each got a session on the shape. Chris got to decide who rode it best...
- And in the end it was Bailey - winning with a combo of style, speed and power.
WSL INSTAGRAM FILTER
- And finally, ever wonder which WSL surfer is your spirit animal?
- Well you can find out with the World Surf League's new instagram filter!
- Hit the link in our bio to see who's your match.