January 24, 2020
KEMPER'S JAWS RUN CONTINUES
- Peahi was absolutely pumping yesterday and, of course, you know who bagged the bomb of the day.
- The ‘King of Jaws' Billy Kemper was in the spot for another epic barrel.
- Seriously, Billy, how do you keep doing it?
MORE JAWS MADNESS
- With 15- to 18-foot sets rolling through yesterday, Billy wasn't the only one that scored out at Jaws.
- There was no shortage of familiar faces in the lineup, including Paige Alms, Tyler Larronde and Kai Lenny.
- And after trips to China and Portugal that had him fly a complete lap around the Earth, the Kai show was in full effect.
AUSTRALIAN OLYMPIC TEAM
- It's official, today marks six months out from the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games.
- And this week the Australian Olympic team took a hot minute to sit down and talk about what this historic moment means to them.
ITALO X METALLICA
- World Champ Italo Ferreira is at the center of the new Metallica Billabong LAB collaboration.
- The Ride The Lightning collection makes all kinds of sense for a surfer as explosive as Italo.