January 26, 2020
WSL PRESENTS: 2019 CHAMPIONSHIP TOUR
- There was no shortage of history made on the 2019 Championship Tour.
- Carissa Moore won her 4th World Title.
- Italo Ferreira won his first World Title and became a Pipe Master.
- And 18 surfers provisionally qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games.
- For a full look back at how it went down, you can now stream the entire season of WSL Presents: 2019 Championship Tour.
- The entire season is streaming here.
JUNIOR SEASON KICKS OFF
- The race to crown 2020 Pro Junior Champions has officially kicked off.
- Over in Hawaii, the Sunset Pro Junior saw Brodi Sale and Kirra Pinkerton earned their very first Hawaii victories in pristine North Shore conditions.
- And Down Under, Sage Goldsbury and George Pittar both claimed their maiden WSL victories in pumping waves at D-Bah, taking out the Hydralyte Sports QLD Pro Junior presented by Hyundai.
- Support the youth and check all the results and rankings on WorldSurfLeague.com
YAGO DORA'S B-ROLL
- Yago Dora has gone all mixed media, dropping a 10-minute clip called B-Roll and a magazine called YD-ZINE-ZERO.
- The clip features a high-performance package of the stylish goofyfooter's most recent freesurfing bits.
- The Zine is a Limited Edition print of just 400 copies done in collab with photographers Fabio Soletti and Leandro Dora.
- Find the full edit on Volcom's YouTube channel.