February 1, 2020
COFFIN DROPS A 10-POINTER
- The action continued today at the Volcom Pipe Pro, and while we wait for the latest, how about Conner Coffin's Aloha Friday send yesterday?
- On a day full of high scores and heavy action, the Santa Barbara stylist posted the first 10-point ride of the event and his WSL career.
- Keep it locked to WorldSurfLeague.com for all the latest from Pipe.
HOLD DOWN IS BACK
- Oh man! The Blakey Boys are at it again.
- Ronnie and Vaughan are back for Season 2 of their show "The Hold Down."
- In episode one they breakdown why Mason Ho might just be the surfer having the most fun.
- And in episode two they dive into Billabong's next generation of rising talent.
- To watch boys episodes, head over WorldSurfLeague.com and click on the Watch page.
- Aussie surfboard designer Hayden Cox is taking innovative steps to reduce the waste from surfboard production.
- He's just revealed a concept he's calling ‘FutureFlex.'
TOM LOWE RIDE OF THE YEAR NOMINEE
- There once was a man from Saint Ives…and his name was Tom Lowe.
- And his slabbing barrel at Mullaghmore Head has been entered into consideration for the WSL Big Wave Awards.
- For more of the world's best big wave action -- you know where to find it -- WorldSurfLeague.com