Wednesday, February 5, 2020
TOLEDO'S NEW SHOP
- Surf shops have always been the cornerstone of surf culture, and now Filipe Toledo is keeping the tradition going.
- After a hard-fought year on Tour, the World No. 4 just celebrated the opening of the Filipe Toledo Surf Store in Ubatuba, Brazil.
- On hand for a ribbon-cutting ceremony, if you're looking for a new board or some trunks pop in and see Filipe … he may even flow you some wax.
VANS ULTRANGE UPGRADE
- Staying on the topic of shops … Vans just dropped the new UltraRange EXO kicks.
- Dylan Graves and Mikey February are featured in the campaign, as the two stylists get ultra comfy in the new kicks.
WALTERS' STREAK CONTINUES
- Dakoda Walters has backed up his Red Bull Airborne Qualifier win earlier in the week by taking out the Carve Pro at Maroubra.
- The reigning Australasian Junior Champ claimed his first QS win and we can't wait to see him fly at the Red Bull Airborne at Snapper next month.
- In the Women's division' South African Sarah Baum took out the Final in fun conditions defeating Carly Shanahan.
HBD KELIA MONIZ!
- And finally, a very happy birthday to Kelia Moniz, who turns 27 years old today.