Wednesday, February 12, 2020
ALEX BOTELHO UPDATE
- After Alex Botelho's incident at Nazare yesterday, we have an update on his condition.
- The Portugese surfer is currently in stable condition and will remain in the hospital under close observation for the next 48 to 72 hours.
- We're all wishing you the best Alex and hoping you make a quick and full recovery.
NAZARE FREESURF ACTION
- We all know the action at Nazare was on fire yesterday.
- And the waves just kept on pumping today, with an all-star free surf session going down.
- Standouts included Ian Walsh, Nic Von Rupp and Justine Dupont.
OI HANG LOOSE PRO CONTEST
- The Oi Hang Loose Pro Contest -- the first Qualifying Series event of the year in Brazil -- is rolling at Fernando De Noronha.
- Filipe Toledo came out swinging in his 2020 competitive debut, leading the field with the highest score of the event so far…
BILLY, LUKE AND KOA STRIKE
- And finally, on this same swell, at a location to be disclosed …
- Here's a little preview of something we're cooking up with Billy Kemper, Luke Davis, and Koa Smith.
- More to come … but Luke's wearing a helmet, so brace yourself.