Saturday, February 15, 2020
CHALLENGER SERIES STARTS SOON
- The inaugural WSL Challenger Series kicks off next month in Australia.
- The Sydney Surf Pro will be getting underway on March 9th.
- With 10,000 Qualifying Series points at stake, it is a huge opportunity for QS competitors to get a jump on 2020.
- After that wraps, the next Challenger Series event will be the Corona Piha Pro on March 16th.
- And Kelly Slater and Bethany Hamilton have already committed to surfing in it.
- Two huge QS contests in two weeks...
- 20,000 points on the table…
- It's game on for the Challenger Series.
ATLANTIC STRIKE UPDATE
- Footage from Billy Kemper, Koa Smith and Luke Davis's strike mission in the Atlantic keeps rolling in.
- The trio scored a reeling right-hander, and it was a full-on barrel fest.
- Stay tuned for the full cut coming soon from WSL Studios.
BROTHER VS. BROTHER IN BRASIL
- We're down to the business end of the Oi Hang Loose Pro Contest.
- Filipe Toledo's high-scoring run came to an end against powerhouse Weslley Dantas…
- Who will now go toe to toe against his brother Wiggolly in the Semis.
- We're only three heats away from a winner, so keep it locked here.
WSL ON TV IN AUSTRALIA
- Finally, for all our friends in Australia, we've got some good news for you…
- This year the WSL will be broadcasting live contests and highlights shows across the Seven Network and their online streaming platform 7plus.
- So tune in for all the action!