Learn how deep sea research uncovered an underwater upside-down lake with Carlie Wiener, Director of Marine Communications at the Schmidt Ocean Institute.
- Learn more about Schmidt Ocean Institute's work here: https://schmidtocean.org/
- Want to see the upside down underwater lake? https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=281483759375976
- Boo! Check out the "Ghost Fish" https://schmidtocean.org/underwater-reveal-finding-deepest-fish-leads-to-seamount-discovery/#images-4
- Want to see how you can use an ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) to paint for you? https://schmidtocean.org/cruise-log-post/mechanical-muse/
- And you can see more of the S.O.I.'s Artist At Sea Program here: https://schmidtocean.org/apply/artist-residency-program/
- And just for fun, we have to share this one again -- see how deep the deep sea goes and who lives at what depth! https://neal.fun/deep-sea/