Tuesday, February 18, 2020
LAIRD FOILS GIANT NAZARE
- Yes, yes, last week was chock full of Nazare, but guess what? It's still pumping …
- Yesterday, Kai Lenny, Ian Walsh, Lucas Chianca and the man himself, Laird Hamilton, whipped into some mountains courtesy Atlantic's Storm Dennis.
- One thing we didn't see during last week's Tow Challenge? Foils…
- Laird, who pioneered foil surfing years ago, was slicing and dicing through the chop on his, showing that he's still dedicated to his craft and still stacking clips with the young bucks... Incredible.
EPIC NAZARE WATER ANGLE
- And that's not all from Portugal…
- This POV shot just dropped of surfer Eric Rebiere from the Tow Challenge.
- Captured by the legendary lensman Laurent Pujol, it's a dramatic reminder of what the competitors had to go through on that epic day.
ITALO & LEWIS AT LAUREUS
- Italo Ferriera and Carissa Moore were the two surfers nominated for the Action Sportsperson of the Year award at year's Laureus World Sports awards.
- And while the 2019 World Champs didn't win, Italo did get to spend with somebody he calls an inspiration …
- Lewis Hamilton, the six-time F1 Champ and Laureus World Sportsman of the Year.
JACKSON DORIAN'S HAWAIIAN WINTER
- What's winter in Hawaii look like if you're grom?
- Look no further than the pint-sized punter Jackson Dorian's latest edit on YouTube.