Friday, February 21, 2020
NOOSA KICKS OFF
- Action at the Noosa Longboard Open presented by Thomas Surfboards is set to kick off today.
- Local legend Jai Lee and 2x World Longboard Champ Kelia Moniz have been selected as Wild Cards for the event.
- And on the eve of competition, Noosa was declared the 10th World Surfing Reserve, recognizing the commitment of the surfing community and its world class wave.
- Follow all the action on WorldSurfLeague.com
TYLER WRIGHT RE-SIGNS WITH RIP CURL
- Two-time World Champ Tyler Wright is gearing up for her return to the 2020 Championship Tour.
- And she just signed a new contract with Rip Curl this week at their headquarters in Torquay, Australia.
- Congrats to both Tyler and Rip Curl, can't wait to see you bring it in 2020.
WAGGY DROPS "ELUDE"
- Santa Cruz's Noah Wegrich spent the last two years working on his film project "Elude."
- He traveled to Ireland, Scotland, Indo and more to nail the shots.
- From trunks to 5 mils...was it worth it? Most definitely.
- Catch "Elude" on Vimeo now.
GRIFF COLAPINTO ‘WHY NOT'
- Griffin Colapinto is premiering his new film called "Why Not" tonight in San Clemente.
- And if this footage that didn't make the final cut is anything to go by, this thing's going to be sick...
- Can't wait to see it, Griff.