Sunday, February 23, 2020
NOOSA DAY TWO
- Day Two of the Noosa Longboard Open presented by Thomas Surfboards saw Joel Tudor back in a jersey, with the legendary logger advancing to the round of 24.
- It wasn't classic Noosa, but it didn't stop the style lords putting on a show, with Hawaii's Kelis Kaleopa'a and Haley Otto delivering standout performances.
- Keep it locked to worldsurfleague.com, with defending World Champion Honolua Blomfield set to hit the water on Day three.
BEST OF CARISSA MOORE
- From one of Hawaii's champions to another, With four World Titles to her credit Carissa Moore's has helped to define the modern day women's movement in surfing.
- On rail, in the barrel, or above the lip, she's done it all with style, grace and a smile on her face.
- And now, for your viewing pleasure, you see all her greatest hits up on the WSL's YouTube page.
ALEX HAYES' SHIPSTERN ANGLES
- We all know that Shipstern Bluff in Tasmania, is absolutely psycho…
- During the last big swell, Aussie Alex Hayes wrangled this stair-stepping freak of nature.
- And after seeing one angle of the wave already, this new perspective is just blowing our minds!