Monday, February 24, 2020
NOOSA DAY 3
- The Noosa Longboard Open presented by Thomas Surfboards continued to roll yesterday.
- Standing tall as one of the in-form surfers of the event has been Hawaii's Kelis Kaleopaa.
- Kaleopaa and defending World Champion Honolua Blomfield dropped the only two excellent scores of the day.
- The men were led by Harrison Roach, Joel Tudor and Augusto Olinto.
- With an action-packed Finals day lining up, keep it locked on WorldSurfLeague.com.
AHOY! JJF SPEED SAILING
- John John Florence recently got to take the helm of the Australia SailGP's boat, the Roo.
- Sailing under the guidance of skipper and Olympic Gold Medalist Tom Slingsby, Florence noted that "I've never gone so fast on a boat."
- Gold Coast is only a month away, can't wait to see ya back John!
DYLAN GRAVES EXPLOSION SALAD
- The lord of the weird waves, Dylan Graves, just dropped a banger of an edit titled "Explosion Salad" for his deck grip company, "Octopus."
- And the name of the edit? It's an actual menu item at world-renowned eating establishment, Chili's.
CIRCLE OF THE SUN
- And finally, a new film project called "Circle of the Sun" takes us on a surreal journey through Norway.
- A surf/ski trip through some crazy conditions, it features freeskier and surfer Lena Stoffel as she goes exploring around the arctic circle.
- With its stunning cinematography, the film is part art piece and part epic adventure.