Wednesday, February 26, 2020
ONE MONTH TILL GOLD COAST
- Today's a special day because we're officially one month out from the start of the 2020 Championship Tour.
- First stop? The Gold Coast …
- Familiar faces, fresh new talent, it's an Olympic year … let's do this!
SERIOUS FUN WITH JULIAN
- Julian Wilson just hosted his ‘Serious Fun' contest at Coolum Beach.
- Handpicking a hot crop of kids for an invitational surf comp, it mirrored the CT format, complete with lockers, customized jerseys and live scores.
- And Jarvis Earle took out the comp … congrats!
ANDINO & MARKS CENTERCOURT
- USA Surfing's Kolohe Andino and Caroline Marks were honored yesterday at the Los Angeles Lakers game.
- Brought out to centercourt, the surfers got to mingle with the hoops stars and mug for the fans.
- It was a big day for Kolohe, who started his day in New York on the Today and ended it in LA at the Staples Center.
- Man, it's good to be a surf star in California.
KEEPING IT COLD IN NEW ENGLAND
- While it's all sunshine here in the Golden State, our friends in New England have been keeping it frosty.
- Shaper Mikel Evans and photographer Brian Nevins recently just shared a glimpse of what cold water wave sliding looks like in the land of lobsters and chowder.
- Watch the full cut on Nevin's Vimeo page.