Saturday, February 29, 2020
WRIGHT SET FOR SYDNEY SURF PRO
- Two-time World Champ Tyler Wright is set to make her 2020 WSL debut at the upcoming Sydney Surf Pro.
- This is stop number one of the newly formed Challenger Series.
- She'll be joined at Manly Beach by fellow World Champs Carissa Moore and Adriano de Souza.
- After being sidelined for nearly 18 months due to illness, Wright came roaring back at the 2019 Lululemon Maui Pro, where she finished 2nd.
- The Sydney Surf Pro kicks off on March 8th, so keep it here for all the action.
SURFRIDER GOES TO WASHINGTON
- Surfrider Foundation's annual pilgrimage to Capitol Hill went down yesterday in Washington DC.
- Ocean advocates Greg Long, Leah Dawson and Cliff Kapono met with Representatives to encourage them to protect the ocean and preserve our beaches.
- To find out how you can get involved go to Surfrider.org.
DAMO'S TAVARUA VACATION
- Damien Hobgood is one of the best to ever surf Cloudbreak, and we've got the proof.
- In an excerpt from the movie "Sink Or Swim", it's clear his prowess on the iconic wave hasn't faded.
- Wait … is he getting barreled with a backwards hat on?
- Check the video now Salty Crew's youtube page.