Tuesday, March 3, 2020
IOC APPROVES TEAHUPOO
- In Olympic news, the Games are pulling into Teahupoo in four years.
- Paris 2024, the organizing committee for the Olympic Games, has reported that the International Olympic Committee has approved Teahupoo as the venue for surfing in the 2024 Paris Olympic Games.
- More from the End Of The Road as things develop.
ISABELLA NICHOLS READY FOR 2020
- Rookie Isabella Nichols couldn't be more ready for her 2020 Championship Tour debut.
- She just re-upped with sponsor Billabong and is set to compete in the Doyle Partners Women's Pro this week.
GOAT BODYSURFS PIPE
- Legendary bodyboarder Mike Stewart won the Pipeline Bodysurfing Classic over the weekend … for his 16th time.
- And cracking the top ten was the GOAT himself, Kelly Slater, who finished 9th.
- Dude, is there any wave Kelly can't ride? Can't wait to see you on the Goldie in a few weeks.