Monday, March 9th, 2020
HAMILTON TO CHASE CT SPOT
- It's been a decade since Bethany Hamilton has gone all in on the Qualifying Series.
- But now, with aspirations of graduating to the Championship Tour, she's made her first two heats at the Sydney Surf Pro … and made her intentions clear.
- The 10,000-point Sydney Surf Pro is live on WorldSurfLeague.com through March 14th, so good luck Bethany!
OHANA FESTIVAL LINEUP
- Doheny State Beach has long been an epicenter for California surfing, which makes it the perfect spot for one of California's chillest music festivals, the Ohana Fest.
- Curated by Eddie Vedder, the Ohana Fest just announced its lineup including Pearl Jam, the Pretenders, Kings of Leon and Mac Demarco.
- Tickets go on sale on Friday at OhanaFest.com, so don't miss out!
GILMORE'S GREATEST HITS
- And while we're on the subject of the Goldie, we've got Stephanie Gilmore's greatest hits for ya.
- Catch all ten minutes of the "Best of Stephanie Gilmore" on the WSL's YouTube channel right now.