Sunday, March 15, 2020
SALT + PEPPER STRONG
- In these uncertain times it's important to keep the body and mind strong…
- Strider and I are dedicated to training hard for that first day back in the broadcast booth ...
- What are you doing to stay on your game? Tell us in the comments below...
SPAIN WINS PARA SURFING CHAMPS
- It's been an epic week in San Diego at the ISA 2020 AmpSurf ISA World Para Surfing Championship, the largest event of its kind.
- Spain took out the team gold, the U.S. earned silver, Brazil bronze and Hawaii brought home the copper medal.
- Congrats to all the athletes and the countries they represent.
- For full results and highlights go to ISASurf.org.
WATCH ALL IN SEASON 2
- Stephanie Gilmore and Kanoa Igarashi star in the brand new season of "All In Life On The Championship Tour."
- Episode one, titled "The French Connection," goes behind the scenes as pressure heats up during the European leg of the 2019 Championship Tour season.
FROM WIPEOUTS TO WINGSUITS
- Big wave surfer Niccolo Porcella doesn't just go big in the ocean, he also charges the airwaves in his wingsuit.
- The Maui-based Italian, who won the 2016 Wipe Out Of the Year Award, has been working on a project where he SUPs to offshore islands, rock climbs mountains, then wing suits back down.