Tuesday, March 17, 2020
JULIAN BUSTS OUT THE BOARDSLIDE
- Julian Wilson has long been one of most progressive surfers out there.
- Now he's gone and done a boardslide … at UrbnSurf in Melbourne.
- Jules recently teamed up with Red Bull to set up a floating box which he hops onto, boardslides, and surfs away effortlessly.
- Julian, this is sick! Is this the future of surf parks? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
GRETEL POWERS THE GOLDIE
- Cyclone Gretel is continuing to provide pumping waves on the Gold Coast.
- While there were plenty of CT stars in the lineup, it was locals Mick Fanning, Nic Vasicek, Jackson Coffey and Sheldon Simkus who scored the bombs.
- Ryan Heazlewood however escaped the crowds and was caught launching by himself just down the coast.
- And for a little more from Mick, part 2 of his Episode on "The Lineup With Dave Prodan" just dropped.
- You can check it out at WorldSurfLeague.com or wherever you get your podcasts.
STAY HAPPY WITH CHANNEL ISLANDS
- Channel Islands Surfboards just dropped a new edit called "Happy" featuring their team riders getting loose on the Happy Model.
- From Conner Coffin, to Dane Reynolds, to Bobby Martinez, this thing cooks!
- Catch the full cut on WorldSurfLeague.com.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Finally, we want to hear from you, our audience.
- What do you want to see more of now that the 2020 season has been postponed?
- Is it the best of the Tour? All those top tens, surfer highlights and epic heats.
- Is it more freesurfing action with behind-the-scenes moments?
- Is it more insights into training and equipment?
- Or ... maybe it's just something brand spanking new.
- Tell us what you want to see in the comments below.