Saturday March 21, 2020
THE WSL VAULT IS COMING
- You're at home, we're at home, and we've got something -- I guess you could say "new" -- coming your way on Monday.
- The WSL Vault opens up the League archives and dives right in.
- While we're not quite ready to reveal what our first episode will be ... these images will give you a good idea of what kind of action you're in for.
- So keep it locked to WorldSurfLeague.com on Mondays at 9:00am Pacific for The WSL Vault.
WHAT CAM RICHARDS IS RIDING
- This week Cam Richards dropped a cooking new edit called 'For What It's Worth,' a compilation of his best footage from 2019.
- We caught up with his shaper Adam Warden of AJW Surfboards to learn a little more about the boards under his feet ...
- Catch Cam's full edit on WorldSurfLeague.com right now.
NICE TO KNOW YA
- ‘Nice To Know Ya' is the new video featuring surf stylists Hanna Scott, Karina Rozunko and Margaux Arramon-Tucoo.
- Filmmaker Kevin Jansen captured these three scoring some freezing-cold fun on the wintertime points of the Canadian Maritimes before the age of social distancing.
MASON HO RAD RIPPER
- Putting his 4'9" ...Lost Rad Ripper through the paces in Tahiti, Mason Ho just dropped an entertaining new edit.
- Seriously, Mase, what can't you ride?