Tuesday, March 24th, 2020
USA SURFING ON OLYMPIC DELAY
- This morning, the International Olympic Committee officially postponed Tokyo 2020 till sometime next year.
- And Greg Cruse, CEO of USA Surfing, has responded to the news, saying:
- "If there is a country that could re-organize and work out the logistics of a postponement, it is Japan … I think we will be impressed with the resolution being worked out."
- For further details go to WorldSurfLeague.com.
WSL REWIND DROPS TOMORROW
- Keeping you entertained while you're hunkered down at home, tomorrow the World Surf League is dropping WSL Rewind.
- Streaming full contests from pregame to podium, relive the most memorable, controversial, and entertaining moments from the past five seasons.
- First up? The 2014 Quiksilver Pro Gold Coast.
- WSL Rewind drops every Wednesday at 9:00am Pacific on WorldSurfLeague.com
A UNIQUE ANGLE ON NAZARE
- Filming giant Nazare from the water isn't easy, and no one does it better than Laurent Pujol.
- Grant "Twiggy" Baker just dropped a mesmerizing e dit on his Insta from the Nazare Tow Surfing Challenge …
- Take a look at some of these expertly-captured bombs from the lineup … Yeah guys, nailed it!
BILLABONG METALLICA ETHAN EWING
- Billabong just dropped the fifth and final installment of their collab with Metallica.
- Inspired by the band's 8-time Platinum album "…And Justice For All," it features the stylings of Ethan Ewing.
- Turn it up at Billabong.com