Saturday March 28, 2020
ALEX BOTELHO INJURY UPDATE
- Portuguese big wave charger Alex Botelho is expected to make a full recovery after his serious incident during the Nazaré Tow Surfing Challenge.
- After puncturing a lung, he was knocked unconscious and spent 10 minutes without oxygen.
- For an in-depth take on Alex's recovery and future plans, go to WorldSurfLeague.com.
YAGO DORA DROPS A HAMMER
- Before Yago Dora was on Tour, the Brazilian was renowned for his freesurfing edits.
- And prior to hunkering down at home, he filmed this edit in Fernando de Noronha.
WSL COVID-19 REPORT
- This week we caught up with the WSL's own Rosy Hodge and Jessi Miley-Dyer to get a report on what's happening with the COVID-19 response in their respective areas...
- Finally, we all have to do our part to get through these challenging times smoothly.
- And our friends over at Volcom are using the hashtag #stayhomeforthis to encourage everyone to hunker down and use social distancing.