Monday, April 13, 2020
BALI WEEK BEGINS
- It's Bali week here at the WSL and we're kicking things off by opening up The Vault and reliving all the epicness of the 2008 Rip Curl Search.
- Held at Padang Padang and Uluwatu, it's got Bruce Irons, Freddy P, Wardo, and of course, Kelly Slater in pumping Indo barrels.
- And on Wednesday we'll be diving into the Corona Bali Protected …
INSIDE THE MIND OF ROBBO
- On Saturday, World Surf Weekly caught up with 2020 CT Rookie Jack Robinson from his home in Western Australia …
- And now Jack's sponsor Volcom is asking what's hiding on your camera? The session of your life? The magic board? Adventures from the road?
- And now they're asking you to share the epic moments that you miss the most.
- Post ‘em using the hashtag #StayHomeForThis to show what we're staying home to protect.
TONY HAWK JOINS VANS
- And finally the biggest name in boardsports, Tony Hawk, has joined forces with Vans.
- The 51-year-old skate legend even occasionally jumps in the water …
- Sick to see him lined up with the Vans fam.