Learn how Surfers Against Sewage created three decades of disruptive change with Hugo Tagholm, the organization's CEO for over 10 years. He talks about their new focus on harmful plastics, the power of an in-your-face message, "radical hope," and how they became one of the Royal Family's favorite non-profits.
Listen, download and subscribe to WSL PURE | One Ocean wherever you get your podcasts.
Thanks for listening! Here are this week's show notes:
- Check out Surfers Against Sewage here: https://www.sas.org.uk/
- If you're looking to help your community go plastic free, we encourage you to check out their Plastic Free Communities program: https://www.sas.org.uk/plastic-free-communities/
- You can find Hugo online here https://www.instagram.com/hugotagholm/ and here https://twitter.com/HugoSAS
- Rupi Kaur is a poet/author who seems to empathize with the whole of humanity: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-VsoYxB5d5/
- David Goggins is as hard as they come. Here he is, keeping things in perspective. Warning, colorful language: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-xRPKOlVrd/
- StayHomeShredLater https://www.worldsurfleague.com/posts/451049/surfrider-foundation-launches-stayhomeshredlater