The 24th Annual Webby Awards has officially nominated WSL Surf Breaks as a contender for Best Social Content Series & Campaigns in the Sports category.
The Webby Awards is "the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet" and allows anyone to vote for the best content in a variety of categories.
With over 300 episodes in 11 months, WSL Surf Breaks has become the daily dose of surf news across all WSL channels, and has accumulated tens of millions of views from surf fans around the world.
If you love WSL Surf Breaks and want to see surfing win the Sports category, cast your vote here!
Steps to vote:
- Click on the following link: Vote Here!
- Create an account using your email address > "Sign In"
- Make sure to confirm your email address when you create your account or the vote will not be counted!
- We are located in the category- Social: "Social Content Series and Campaigns- Sports"
- Vote for World Surf League- "WSL Surf Breaks"
Voting for People's Voice is open from today April 28th to Thursday, May 7th, at 11:59 PM/PST.
This will only take a matter of minutes and can really make all the difference. Every vote counts!
*To vote, you'll be prompted to create an account or connect with your Facebook or Twitter profile.