Thursday, May 21, 2020
REWIND 2017 J-BAY
- The 2017 J-Bay Open was one for the books...and you can get it all right now on WSL Rewind right now.
- We've got firing surf at the world's greatest pointbreak.
- We've got an epic, full-rail power clash between Jordy Smith and Conner Coffin.
- We've got rogue water safety boats poaching set waves.
- And if that's not enough, we'll even throw in Filipe Toledo going absolutely bonkers for free!
- What more do you want?
- Go watch it right now on WorldSurfLeague.com.
BELLA KENWORTHY ON VANS
- 13-year-old Bella Kenworthy just joined the Vans squad and it's the beginning of a beautiful relationship …
- Bella absolutely rips on both a surfboard and a skateboard -- airs, barrels, rail work, killer style, she's got it all ...
- And let's not forget that one of her good family friends is none other than four-time World Champ Carissa Moore.
- Congrats, Bella … the future is looking bright!
TRADING HAMMERS IN ERICEIRA
- In the latest episode of "Von Froth," Nic Von Rupp spars with longtime friend and rival Frederico Morais.
- The Portuguese pair trade hammers and tubes in perfect, fun waves at home in Ericeira.
- And even when the big-wave surfer burns the CT star, they're able to work it out...because that's what friends do...burn each other, right?
TOTALLY PITTED ON A KOOKBOX
- We're going to get old school on you for a minute, like really old school.
- In the new film "Mr. Kookbox," Santa Barbara surfer Nole Cossart takes a journey into 1930s surfboard building.
- Replicating Tom Blake's "kook box" designs, it's a great look at how things have changed over the last 90 years…
- And my, how they've changed.